I obtained my PhD in 2013, from Tel Aviv University, Israel.
In 2018-2020, I was a post-doctoral researcher with the CNRS and IRIT (Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse), Toulouse, France.
In 2013-2018, I was a post-doctoral researcher in GIPSA-Lab (Grenoble Images Parole Signal Automatique), Grenoble, France.
Full , list of publications, PhD thesis
- Algebraic methods for signal and data processing
- Linear and multilinear algebra, tensor methods and decompositions
- Low-rank approximations
- Multimodal data fusion, joint analysis of multiple datasets, multi-way data analysis
- Statistical signal processing
- Blind source separation (BSS), independent component analysis (ICA)
- Nonnegative factorizations
- Phase retrieval, signal recovery from quadratic measurements
Special Sessions that I (Co)-Organized:
E-mail: Dana "at" Lahat "dot" org "dot" il